When it comes time to choose a tour company in Belize, it is essential that the company can provide everything you need to enjoy an unforgettable vacation, including transportation, flights, vehicle rentals, ground transportation, concierge services, and accommodations. And it’s also important that the tour company have local roots and expert guides who can advise you on the best places to go and things to do.
In Belize, that tour company is Untame Belize. Owned and operated by a local Belizean family, Untame Belize has years of experience in helping travelers have the times of their lives.
Untame Belize organizes tours to some of the top attractions in the country, including:
- ATV tours to explore the hidden, remote parts of the jungle, including a spooky, abandoned prison.
- Trips to the Belize Zoo, the country’s biggest animal rescue and rehabilitation center.
- Horseback riding in the middle of a national park.
- Sailing through the jungle canopy on a zip line.
- Cave tubing (floating down underground rivers on an inner tube).
- Hiking through wildlife sanctuaries.
- Visiting ancient Maya cities such as Xunantunich, Nim Li Punit and even Tikal (located just over the border in Guatemala.
- Fishing, snorkeling, sailing, and scuba diving.
- Rappelling down the infamous “Black Hole Drop” as well as down jungle waterfalls.
- Chocolate tasting tours.
- Cultural visits to Garifuna and Maya villages.
- Boat safaris through the jungle.
And much, much more!
Untame Belize also provides private ground transfers and shuttle service to and from anywhere in the country, including the international airport in Belize City, Corozal, Orange Walk, San Ignacio, Belmopan, Dangriga, Hopkins, and Placencia.
And if you’re looking for a place to stay, Davis Falls Inn is located in one of the most beautiful natural areas of southeastern Belize just 12 miles outside of Dangriga. Owned and operated by a local Belizean family, this charming guest house has comfortable rooms at very attractive prices.
Davis Falls Inn also has a restaurant onsite that serves up three courses of delicious and authentic home-cooked Belizean food, including Johnny cakes, Mexican eggs and beans, jerk chicken, fresh-caught fish, and chicken escabeche soup. Davis Falls Inn also offers fresh-squeezed juices, smoothies, and unlimited coffee.