With Belize Philip Goldson International Airport re-opening on August 15th, 2020 after it closed in mid-march due to the outbreak of the contagious COVID-19 virus; various enhanced health and safety protocols have been put in place for both travelers and business owners. The opening of the international airport will kick-off Belize’s third phase of re-opening, allowing for further travel relaxation and open entry for chartered flights, private aviation, and limited re-opening of international leisure travel with approved hotels only.
As the PGIA reopens for international visitors, Untame Belize Tours and Transfers will resume its services. However, our company has established some health and safety measures to avoid the spread of the deadly COVID-19 virus to protect the well-being of our Belizeans and visitors.
– Our vans will be sanitized, disinfected, and cleaned properly after each tour/transfer.
– Hand sanitizer will be available inside the van at all times. Guests must sanitize their hands before entering the van.
– A Plastic sheet will be placed between the driver’s area and the guests. No guests will be allowed to sit in the front seat with the driver.
– The driver will be wearing masks and gloves at all times. Guests must also wear masks when in public spaces especially if doing a tour.
– Untame Belize will only be offering private tours and transfers services. Due to the COVID-19 restrictions implemented by the Government of Belize, we can no longer offer shared tours and transfers services until further notice.
To date, Belize has recorded a total of 28 cases of COVID-19 and 2 deaths. The country’s success towards this virus comes after its prompt action of closing all borders and implementing strict quarantine measures.
Please keep in mind, that international visitors interested in vacationing in Belize will have to adhere and follow the travel procedures put in place by the Government of Belize. For more information on the travel arrangements to enter Belize, click here.
If you’re visiting Belize when the international airport reopens and you require a comfortable, safe, and affordable transfer to any part of the country, Untame Belize Tour and Transfer is the best option. As we have established various safety measures to safeguard your health.
If your still not sure which destination you want to vacation or what tours you should do when in Belize. Feel free to call, message, email, or visit our website at untamebelize.com. To keep up with the latest and best news about Belize, feel free to visit untamebelize.com or follow us on our social media platforms ( Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and our Facebook Group Visit Belize).